Nuclear Hormone Receptor-specific PDF reader
The NR-specific PDF reader allows you to enrich your scientific literature with information and knowledge from the NucleaRDB. Relevant information for genes, proteins, residues and mutations is automatically retrieved from the NucleaRDB and made available to you. This information is integrated with the article in a non-obtrusive way; it is only there where and when you want it. This software helps you put your literature in the context of the total body of knowledge related to NRs, providing you with instant access to current, integrated, validated, internally consistent data and information. Try it!
For Mac OS XStart Download
Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) and above
XP, Vista and Windows 7 supported.
- Once installed, usage is simple: From with Utopia Documents, open a PDF document, right click and select 'Annotate Document' - 'Annotate with NucleaRDB'
- When the annotation is complete, you can highlight all concepts for which we have information available by pressing the space bar
- Clicking on the highlighted words will display relevant information in the sidebar:
The following papers are known to beautifully illustrate the possibilities of this software:
- Structural determinants of ligand binding to the mineralocorticoid receptor, Huyet et al.
- Ligand Recognition by the Vitamin D Receptor, Choi et al.
but please do use your own PDFs! We highly appreciate any feedback, suggestions and bug reports!